Landlord Services and Charges
- Let Only Service – 4 weeks rent
- Fully Managed – 3 weeks rent + 10%
- Rent Protected – A number of different options available so please call to discuss the best option for you!
- Energy Performance certificate – £80
- Gas safety certificate – £75
- Gas safety certificate and service £95
- Section 21 – £40
- Section 8 – £40
Prices may be subject to VAT
Please contact us to find out about our current offers for landlords and to discuss how we can tailor make your package so that it best suits you and your properties needs.
If you have multiple properties then please contact us to discuss what we can do for you.
Current agent under performing? Feel that your needs are not being met? Contact us now to discuss and we will take care of everything for you.
- Holding Deposit – £100 (deducted from final balance if your application is successful)
- Tenant Reference Check – £150 inc VAT (additional tenant £70 inc VAT)
- Guarantor Reference Check – £90 inc VAT
- Tenancy Agreement – FREE
At Foremost Lettings, we are a registered member of DPS- Deposit Protection Scheme
Please be advised, the holding fee is to hold the property for you whilst your application is going through. Should the application be successful this will be deducted from your final balance. If however your application is unsuccessful due to any of the following reasons then this becomes NON REFUNDABLE:
- The applicant decides for any reason they no longer want to go ahead with the process
- The application is unsuccessful due to un-disclosed information from the tenant at the beginning of the process
- The applicant fails to provide all the information that is requested to complete the application
If the landlord decides not to proceed with the applicant or withdraws the property at no fault of the applicant, then the holding fee will be refunded.
The application fee/ Guarantor fee are NON REFUNDABLE should the application not go through for any reason.
prices may be subject to vat @ 20%